This post is NOT sponsored but does contain a referral link
So a week ago I was just browsing the #lifestyleblogger hashtag on Twitter when I came across this tweet.
— JaimeLopez18 (@SouthOnBroadway) July 26, 2018
Normally I’m not one to check out things like this, because I’m pretty skeptical about endorsements. I’ve come across too many people just selling products that they don’t really use. But for some reason I gave this a shot.
I’ll be honest, the free 5-piece set was really enticing. I’m always looking to try new products and this was the perfect opportunity! Especially since it’s environmental friendly and toxic free.
This is what I got in my box the other day!
(In order from left to right)
- Mrs. Meyer’s – Multi-Surface Cleaner*
- Method – Toilet Cleaner
- Grove Collaborative – Replaceable Head Dish Brush*
- Mrs. Meyer’s – Hand Soap*
- Grove Collaborative – Walnut Scrubber Sponge, Set of 2*
- Method – 8x Laundry Detergent (50 Load)
- Mrs. Meyer’s – Dish Soap*
- Method – Daily Shower Spray
* Indicates items that came free with a $20 purchase
I haven’t tried all of the products yet, but when I do I will definitely be posting reviews!
If you want to try Grove Collaborative out yourself, you can get your own free 5-piece set through my referral link.
Have you tried out Grove Co before? Let me know in the comments!